5/26/18

Gathering Graces 5/25/2018

*I guess I can officially be considered a “senior” today, because I went to Shoshone Medical Center to participate in their Free Blood Tests for Seniors 50 and over.  It began at 7 a.m. this morning, and I arrived about 7:05 a.m., and things were hopping, but I was in and out in about a half hour.  Next Wednesday, there will be a 50+ Senior Health and Fitness Fair in Pinehurst at the SMC Community Outreach Center (next to the Pinehurst Golf Course) so then I can receive the results of my blood work. 
*After coming home and enjoying my first cup of coffee for the day, I went to The Bean, our local coffee shop, and met my sister Christy and my sister-in-law Debbie .  We had a wonderful time catching up and filled that place with lots of laughter.
*My next order of business was to visit my friend Jane McShane, who said she would share some of her plants with me.  I got some curly parsley, flat leaf parsley, mint, lavender and a variety of succulents.  I brought them home and planted all the herbs right away.
*Around 1 p.m. I started getting really tired.  I ate some lunch, and then I took a nice, short nap.  Paul and I were maybe going to Coeur d’Alene this evening, but decided not to when he arrived home.  Instead we worked out in the yard, ate dinner, and I read a book as I walked around the backyard, getting in my 10,000 steps for the day.

No comments: