2/13/18

Gathering Graces 2/12/2018


The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.  Ram Charan
*I went to feed the cats at Christy and Everett’s house this evening, just as the sun was setting.  We get to see beautiful sunrises at my house, but we miss the sunsets, so I was glad I was there to catch some photos of the beautiful sunset tonight.
*This afternoon the library was a buzzing with lots of seniors taking their Math and/or English placement test for North Idaho College.  They also got to talk to one of the Financial Aid representatives, and are working their way toward their goal of attending college next fall.
*We filmed the after school drama kids singing Do-Re-Mi today.  They are doing such a good job.  We will finish up doing some more tomorrow.  Some of them got up again and sang a song for everyone again.  One of the girls, who had not been there before, sang the ABC’s using Sign Language.  It was pretty cool!!  And he is a fifth grader.  I told her that I remembered when I was in grade school, maybe fourth grade or so, and there was a book about Helen Keller that had the Sign Language alphabet in it, and a bunch of us learned the alphabet in Sign Language and would communicate that way to one another for a while.  I still remember it after all these years.
*It was a quiet night at home while Paul was at play rehearsal.  I made a French Dip sandwich,  watched some TV and relaxed. 

No comments: