12/21/17

Gathering Graces 12/20/2017


*For the next few days it is just myself with Sadie, Toby, Benjamin, Archie, Dumblebunz and Booker. I am calling it my “Christmas Retreat”. Day one was very productive.
*Nikki and I started off the morning walking up at KHS. Then we went to The Bean for coffee and relaxed and visited for about an hour.
*Paul called from his folk’s house in Meridian so I could read from our Advent devotional book. Today the reading was about The Mind of the Messiah, and was based on Philippians 2:5-11.
*The morning’s project was addressing Christmas cards. I got the majority of them done, and later in the day went up and bought stamps and mailed them at the post office.
*I had a nice nap in the early afternoon. When I got up, I wrapped presents.
*Later in the evening I watched the movie The Family Stone. It was really good, and a fun movie to add to my Christmas movie list.
*All in all, day one went very, very well, as I quietly prepare my heart, mind and spirit for Christmas.

No comments: