11/28/17

Gathering Graces 11/27/2017

*It was nice to get back to walking again this morning.  Nikki and I now go up and walk the halls of Kellogg High School for about 40 minutes, and it felt good to feel well enough to walk again this morning.
*And I was back to work.  A pretty good day, with lots of catching up done. 
*I was tired once I got back home.  So I napped a little.
*Cyber Monday was today, and I did take advantage of a few online deals today.
*Paul and I picked up Jesaray and headed to the theater to begin rehearsals for the upcoming Christmas show.  It was fun to meet all the people who are in the show, and to see what it is going to me like.  Paul will be Santa Claus in this show, and I will be playing Mrs. Claus.  It is a cute little script called Ho! Ho! Ho! The Santa Claus Chronicles.
*Paul is feeling better.  Not back to 100 percent, but he is doing better!
*We got back home and had some fish for dinner, and relaxed and then headed to bed.

No comments: