10/4/17

Gathering Graces 10/3/2017

*As Paul and I headed to Wallace this evening for rehearsal, the moon was positioned low on the horizon, and looked huge next to the top of the mountains.  The photograph does not do it justice.  It was so beautiful. 
I see the moon, and the moon sees me.
God bless the moon, and God bless me.
*Work was good today.  We have had a mouse problem at KHS, and some were scampering around the Counseling offices last week, but no sign of them this week.  Thank goodness!
*It was fun singing tonight at rehearsal.  The songs for the first part of the show are really coming together.  Next week we will all be back together, and can start working on some of the other numbers.
*Zoe will be driving up from Caldwell tomorrow.  It will be really good to see her, and Molly, Travis and Cosette arrive Thursday evening.  As Molly put it last night, “it has been a tough week, and I look forward to being together with family at the end of the week.”  Me too!!  After a week of news of the shooting in Las Vegas, it will feel good to hug my girls.

No comments: