6/1/17

Gathering Graces 5/31/2017

*Today was the last day with the juniors, helping them finish up their resumes.
*I also had Nicholas Lee come into KHS for some help applying to college.  He got applied, got his SAT scores sent to the college, and his transcript sent as well.  He started his FAFSA, too.
*Tonight I gathered with some of the junior parents for a meeting to go over Senior Project Information and other information seniors and their parents should be aware of for next year.  It went really well.
*I stopped by Mom’s house and visited with Christy for a while.  We had a nice conversation about lots of things.  It was nice to sit out on Mom’s front porch and enjoy the nice evening.  As I was getting ready to leave, my friend Marian Russell walked by with her son Isaac and their dog Bear.  We also had a nice visit.
*I finally made it home, and enjoyed some potatoes Paul had made, and took the water wells off the tomato plants, and put tomato cages on them.  The backyard is getting close to being planted, and ready for summer!!

No comments: