5/30/17

Gathering Graces 5/29/2017

*I woke up early and was on the road a little after 7 a.m. MST.  I went to Zoe’s house and picked up Cosette, then to Kevin and Linda’s house to pick up Molly.  And off we went, headed for home.
*We stopped for coffee and a breakfast sandwich in Council, and Cosette took over driving.  I was getting a little tired.  This allowed me to nap a bit in the backseat, which was nice.  The coffee was delicious, and it was nice to take a break.
*When we arrived in Moscow, Molly got dropped off at her apartment, and then Cosette at her apartment.  What a wonderful weekend with my girls!
*Since I was able to nap in the car, my drive from Moscow to Kellogg went great.  I stopped and got gas and some lunch on the way home, and arrived back in Kellogg around 3:30 p.m. PST. 
*Travis had come to stay here for the weekend with their cat Clark so he could do some work in Mom’s yard.  Travis and Clark were ready to get back to Moscow after I arrived.
*Being in a car for 9 1/2 hours can be tiring.  So another nap was in order after I got home.
*Paul and I went to visit Mom this evening.  She was doing pretty good, and we had a nice visit.
*After we left Mom, we went to her house so I could see all the work Travis did on Mom’s yard (with a little help from Paul), and it looked great.  Christy came over so we visited for a while, too, about the last few days.  Then we went home and settled in for the night.  I had a wonderful weekend, but is is good to be home.

No comments: