3/7/17

Gathering Graces 3/6/2017

*Hey, guess what??  More snow today.  I had to head to Coeur d’Alene at about 7 a.m. this morning.  It wasn’t too bad driving over.  However there was a semi-truck that wrecked on the east bound lane.  But I just take it nice and slow, and get there when I get there.
* I was on the campus of North Idaho College today for my spring Gear Up meetings.  All the Gear Up coordinators from across the state are gathered together to learn new things, and look to the future of Gear Up.  It was a good day, even though it did involve A LOT of sitting. 
*Before I left Coeur d’Alene, I received a text message from my sister Christy letting me know it was blizzard-like conditions in Kellogg, and t0 call her when I arrived home.  As I was leaving Coeur d’Alene, it was blizzard conditions.  Ugh!!  But as I headed east, and got past the lake, the sky opened up, and the snow stopped falling, and the roads weren’t too bad until I reached Pinehurst, then it was snowy and slushy all the way home.
*When Paul got home he headed out to the front to shovel.  I went outside, and I can’t believe how much snow we still have in our front yard.  Well over three feet!!  I did see the date right on my calendar.  It is March 6th....correct!!
*I prepared for the next gathering of the Drama program at the after school program.  I am so excited to see the students again!!
*The snow kept falling off and on this evening, and the forecast calls for more snow tomorrow.  In fact there is a WINTER STORM WARNING beginning at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning until 10 a.m. Wednesday.  I just hope the roads aren’t too bad driving to and from Coeur d’Alene tomorrow. 

No comments: