3/4/17

Gathering Graces 3/3/2017

 
*I had some copying done uptown at Progressive Printing today, and had a fun conversation with Brian, the office manager, talking about his upcoming trip to the Oregon coast and I told him some of my favorite spots we have been to on the coast, since he has never been there before.
*I had taken some chicken breasts out of the freezer for tonight’s dinner at Mom’s house, and decided to put them in the crockpot with a little Pampered Chef Chipotle Rub and some Pace Medium Salsa, and cooked them all afternoon.  I shredded the chicken (which turned out delicious), and made chicken tacos.  I was very impressed with the flavor of the chicken.
*Paul was unable to have dinner with Mom and I because he went up to opening night at the Sixth Street Theater in Wallace for Escanaba in da Moonlight.  He said it went really well.  I can’t wait to see it!  Good job Casey Duncan, Drago Duncan, Roger Bushong, Ken Bartle, Chuck Tatman and Eva Corona!!!  If you want to buy some tickets to see the show, you can go to the theater’s website here.
*I listened to the Wildcat Boys Basketball team play the Snake River Panthers tonight, and unfortunately they lost.  But they have a chance to come back and win tomorrow for a third place trophy.  GO WILDCATS!!

No comments: