3/14/17

Gathering Graces 3/13/2017

*Even though I stayed in bed most of the day Sunday, and slept good on Sunday night, I was still wiped out Monday morning.  So I took my first sick day of the year and stayed home.
*By around 10 or 11, I was starting to feel better, and actually had a rather productive day getting caught up on some things I had been putting off.  I had a stack of yellow sticky “to-do” notes that I made my way through and got all the business on the notes taken care of, which felt really good.
*Mom had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon, so I went over and got her into the car (in the pouring rain), and we made it up to the clinic.  This was a follow up appointment with her Primary Care Physician after she had seen her Cardiologist.  Overall the appointment went well, and Mom is doing pretty good.
*Before I went and picked up Mom for her appointment, I had put some potatoes, celery, carrots and onions in the bottom of my stoneware bundt pan, and then put a roasting chicken over the middle portion of the bundt pan, and put it in the oven to roast.  I seasoned the chicken with lemons, lemon zest, lemon juice and herbs.  When it was done, I headed over to Mom’s to share the chicken and vegetables with her for dinner.  It was very delicious.  Paul arrive a while later after he was done with Driver’s Education.

No comments: