9/29/14

Sneak Peek--My Creative Space is Coming Together

Here is a sneak peek of what my office/creative space is looking like.

I painted, I bought accessories, and finally put together my office/creative space.  It has been two years in the making.  And we are getting close.

I am gradually filling my shelves of essential books.

I am putting things on the wall.

I come and spend time in here almost every day.

Once it is completely done, I will give you a tour.

I finally have a space to call my own.


3 comments:

Nita Jo said...

I am loving it! Makes me want to work harder on creating a space for myself. I have begun the process of clearing, but it's very slow going. Anyway, I can't wait to see more pictures! It's wonderful!

april said...

hooray! gorgeous creative space.

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

I can't wait for you to see it!