3/3/14

What Is Wrong With Me?

February has been an interesting month.

There were some very strange things that happened, that makes myself ask the question, "What is wrong with me?"

Some of the incidents have had to do with forgetting things...major things.

I mean, one time, yes, I can handle that.  Two times even....but in a 2-3 week period, I forgot some major things.

And I made a big mistake at work that I think is going to turn out okay, but it was totally out of character for me to do something like this.


It is kind of scary.  I kind of joke about the fact that maybe this is what happens when you turn 50.

But I don't think that is it.

I find myself writing down things....double checking....making sure I haven't forgotten anything.

My stomach has been churning.  I don't like my stomach to churn.  It is not a fun feeling.

I have lost sleep over some of this.  I have dreamed about it.

I need to let it go.  I need to realize sometimes we make mistakes.  I need to carry on, and realize that screw ups are inevitable in life, and how we handle them is what counts.

Okay.  Breathe in.....breathe out.   Breathe in....breathe out.

Change.  Adapt.  Write more lists.  Check the calendar.  Double check the calendar.  These aren't that hard to do, if that is what I need. 

But when people count on you to do certain things...you don't want to forget.

No comments: