2/3/14

Rearranging

I am a rearranger.

(I chose this photograph to add to my post today because it has a Pug in it.)


I like to rearrange the furniture in the living room.*

I like to rearrange my bedroom.

I recently moved two living spaces in our house.  The dining room became the T.V. room, and the area where the T.V. was, became the dining area.

Why do I like to rearrange?

I like change in my house.

Also, it helps to clean a room when you move the furniture around and move it to another place.

I like looking at things from different angles.

I like my house to look different.

I recently rearranged the living room.

Soon, my bedroom will have a new look.  And will get a really good cleaning.

Too bad you can't rearrange appliances in the kitchen.

They kind of have to stay where they are in that part of the house.

But the rest of the house is fair game!!
 
 
*Apparently "Rearrange the furniture" has some hidden meanings I was not aware and this blog post in no way represents anything other than what it seems.....I am really talking about furniture here people!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Nita Jo said...

I used to rearrange mine all the time, but haven't in a long while. Just reading this made me want to start pushing things around. It's an easy way to get a whole new look without spending any money!