11/22/09

V is for Vision

I'm thankful for people with a vision.

We just started working on our next play, and we are fortunate to have a director with a vision.

I'll write more later.

Okay, now I can write a bit better after a good night's sleep.

Yesterday, I finished a run of "Here We Sit" at the Sixth Street Theater.

Now, PKR and I have started rehearsal for "I Do! I Do!", a musical about a couple's 50 years of marriage, and the ups and downs they experienced. We are the only two in the show, so it will be quite a workout!!

We are fortunate to have Carrie Stuart Parks directing the show. We sat down with her for a table read last week, and it is already evident she has a real vision for the show, our characters, and what she wants us to do. It is so exciting!!!

So, call now for reservations. It isn't too early! 1-877-SIXTHST!!

We run Jan. 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24.

No comments: