11/4/09

D is for Dancing

I love to move and dance.

I'm not that great at it, but it is fun.

I've always liked to move around. And I'm thankful I have the ability to move and sway to the music, and find enjoyment responding to music, whether jumping up and down, or swaying gently back and forth.

I would really like to learn some ballroom type dancing sometime. Both PKR and I would.

The closest we ever came to something like that was the night we were in the "Dancing With The Stars" competition at Kellogg Middle School....doing our attempt at disco dancing from "Saturday Night Fever".



In college, I took a square dancing class, and really enjoyed it. I also learned to do some Western Swing dancing.

One of the greatest images I have about dancing is from a song titled "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. It is a wonderful picture of what Heaven will possibly be like, and how we will respond to being in the presence of God, and what our response will be....perhaps we will continually dance.

No comments: