8/1/09

Oh Baby, You're My Handy Man!!

Last night I went and had a wonderful "Ladies Night Out" with some wonderful friends. When I returned home around 10 p.m., I was greeted to a wonderful surprise.

PKR had pulled up the carpet in our dining area, and had brought up the hardwood flooring we had brought from our old house, and said he was going to see if he could install it.

Well, he laid it out last night, and figured out a way to do this project.

Here are some of the pictures at the beginning. We'll add more as the floor progresses.

What a blessed woman I am!!

6 comments:

raymond pert said...

Dang. I was going to put that floor in the next time I visited. Guess handy man beat me to it.

MarmiteToasty said...

See, he missed you so much he had to fine hard labour to take you off his mind LOL

how sweet though, so when he has finished over there, maybe he could pop over here LOL

x

MarmiteToasty said...

ps...... tell your man to get some bloody shoes on before he gets splinters LOL

x

Christy Woolum said...

When I first saw the blog title I figured James Taylor had come to redo the floor. I must say seeing Paul is even better! Yes... tell him to get shoes on.

Christy Woolum said...

Wow... I love yout nre look!

Christy Woolum said...

I just looked at my last comment. What language was I writing it in? I meant to say " I love your new look..." meaning on your blog. Holy cow... I guess I should try proofreading.