2/12/09

Two Years and 580 posts later.............

I received an email from IEG this morning, and she commented on this being her two year blogging anniversary.

Then it donned on me that we started about the same time, so it must be my two year blog anniversary as well.

So, I'm a few days off (I actually began February 2, 2007) but close enough to still celebrate!!

It has been a wonderful experience these past two years, writing and sharing photographs, and other somewhat trivial parts of my life.

I've enjoyed the connections I have made with each of you.

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement throughout the years.

For some reason, Fred Flintstone came to mind as I was thinking about this anniversary.

Watch below to see what I mean.


3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Happy 2 year anniversaryish...... I think Im not far behind you, only you post more frequently then me and your better at it, and your posts are more interesting and full of wonderful things.....

Do you get an anniversary cake LOL can you make it lemon please :)

x

Nita Jo said...

The Flintstones clip made me laugh. I'm sure I've seen every episode at one time or another!

Thanks for sharing your life with us! Happy Two Year Blogiversary!

Christy Woolum said...

Congratulations! I feel blessed that you have shared your life with us also. This video always makes me laugh!