2/7/09

Looking for Information on Kellogg High School Class of 1981

Kellogg High School Class of 1981 at our 20 Year Reunion--Summer of 2001.


I know some of my classmates from the Class of 1981 occasionally check out my blog.

Also, I know others of you have contact information for my Class of '81 classmates.

If you do, could you send me their information?

I am helping gather email addresses and physical addresses for the Class of '81 for the All Class Reunion Committee. We are also getting the information as we begin planning our 30 year reunion for the summer of 2011.

If you have some information that could be of use, please email me. If you don't have my email address, you can click on View My Complete Profile in the right hand column, then on the next page, click on Email, and send me an email. It would be much appreciated.

To find out more about the All Class Reunion go here. If you aren't in my class, but graduated from Kellogg High School, there is contact information on this site to email one of the committee members with your contact information so you make sure you get any information that is sent. I know the plan is to send out the first information in March.

The All Class Reunion is scheduled for August 6, 7 and 8, 2010. We will have a Class of 1981 social planned on Friday night, August 6. Once we figure out where is will be held, we will get the word out.

I appreciate all your help!!! Thanks so much!!

No comments: