6/28/08

Computer Down...Off My Game


It has been a week without my laptop. I feel a little off my game. I took it into the shop, and when the words "replace motherboard" came out of the technician's mouth, I knew it wasn't good.

It seems the power source is the problem, and he tried soldering it back, and that didn't work, so I may need to send it away and get a whole new motherboard. UGH!!

What to do...what to do?

So I'm back on the PC which is okay, but I'm a little off because I don't have everything on this computer.

I'll keep you posted....

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Yikes! I would miss my laptop so much if anything happened to her. I mean "it". If anything happened to "it"...

Christy Woolum said...

So what's up now? Is it getting fixed or dead?

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

It is getting fixed...a new motherboard...mine has a short. Hopefully will have it back next week.