1/16/08

Wildcard Wednesday--Love Actually

A couple of years ago I rented this movie "Love Actually", and it came up in a conversation with friends over the holidays, and so I rented it again, and watched it today. I have the Soundtrack CD, which I LOVE, and listen to a lot, and so I wanted to see the movie again.

Here are a few of my favorite scenes from the movie:

Usually I'm not a big Hugh Grant fan, but this is one of my favorite roles I've seen him perform. He plays the Prime Minister of England in this movie, and has a great dance scene below.





Wouldn't you love a friend to make this happen at your wedding?




I always love Emma Thompson in a movie, and Alan Rickman is great too. (A bit different from the roles of Professor Trelawny and Severus Snape in the Harry Potter movies).

2 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

one of my favorite movies. I love the way the stories come together.

By the way. You have been tagged.
http://myrtlebeachramblings.blogspot.com/2008/01/meme-from-lucy.html

MarmiteToasty said...

I love the last song with a passion :)....

Oh and aint ya never danced like that when ya think ya on ya own LMFAO Im affraid to say I do it all the time, I just cant keep still when music is on....and the radio in the kitchen is on from the first person up and awake until the last person goes to bed....

X