1/17/08

MEME from Myrtle Beach

Tag You're IT!

Tag!

I was tagged by Myrtle Beached Whale. Thanks for choosing me!

These are the rules :

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.


2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

1. We don't have any kind of TV reception at our house. Yes, we have TV's, but only to watch VHS or DVD's on.

2. I really dislike reality tv shows.

3. I love performing.

4. I don't like snakes or bats.


5. I saw Michael Jordan and the original "Dream Team" play in the Forum at the 1984 Los Angelas Olympics














B. Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list




1. The British Isles




2. France




3. New York City




4. Victoria, British Columbia




5. Washington, D.C.






C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.




1. Cell Phones




2. Satelite TV in cars




3. School shootings




4. The Internet




5. Condomimiums in Kellogg






3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.




4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.




Please participate if you would like, and let me know if you do!!

No comments: