8/28/07

Withdrawals are Making me Cranky

This fall brings lots of new changes.

So why not throw in exercising regularly and eating healthy into the mix.


I decided to stop drinking coffee in the morning, and limit my sugar intake.


So tonight I am having withdrawal headaches from caffeine and sugar. My head hurts, I'm cranky, and tired, because I have been getting up early and exercising.


These things are REALLY needed, and it is good for me. But there is always that period of adjustment.


And I have a sneaking suspicion when I go to the doctor next month, my cholesterol will be high.


It is about time for me to get serious about my health.


More fruit and vegetables. More whole grains. Less meat. No trans fats. No refined sugar and flour. Drink lots of water.


I know what to do... it is just doing it.


I am such a stereotype. Well, here is to hoping I realize the importance of my good health and stick with my plan.


Here's to HEALTHY LIVING!!!!


1 comment:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Hooray for you! I have become more fit since I started working in the fabric store. I do a lot of running and carrying bolts of fabric. I have tried to add more protein and vegetables to my diet and less carbs. (Especially salads with lots of nuts and dried cranberries on it). I've lost 10 lbs so far.

You can do it!